Phoenix based cycling apparel company The Heavy Pedal teams up with Original Landlords for a Fall 2023 drop that coincided with Indigenous People’s Day on October 9th.
Exploring the intersection of culture and athleticism with indigenous-designed cycling apparel. Rooted in tradition and innovation, indigenous design elements infuse cycling wear with monochromatic, intricate patterns, and rich symbolism from Arizona tribal nations.
- Jerseys adorned with traditional motifs
- Spirit of resilience and diversity in cycling
- Indigenous design redefining the boundaries of performance and style in the world of sports apparel
4700 N. Central Ave. #116 Phoenix, AZ 85012
Fall Capsule Collection 2023
Indigenous designed cycling apparel
Jerseys adorned with traditional motifs crafted with sustainable materials, each piece embodies a deep connection to land, community, and heritage. Embrace the spirit of resilience and diversity on your cycling journey, as indigenous design redefines the boundaries of performance and style in the world of sports apparel.
Capsule Collections Designed by Jeremy Arviso
- Slim, Aero, Elite Race Cut
- Rear Pocket Side Zipper & Three Rear Pockets
- Lightweight Ventilated Fabric
- Full Length Invisible YKK Zipper
“Fashion fades, Style is Eternal”Yves Saint Laurent