This is dedicated to all the aunties who’ve raised other kids as their own and have held the FAMILY DOWN! This is also for all you strong women that are just plain DEADLY! I first heard the term from my Canadian brothers and sisters on a trip to Winnipeg, Manitoba in 2006. I thought it was super REZ but from a different one than my own. After touring with these Crees, Ojibway, Dakota, and Anishinaabe artists we developed a bond that would last for years.
This special drop is a HAND screen printed BLACK shirt and is available for $23 until they are all GONE! LIMITED DROP!
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz/yd² (142 g/m²)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Screen Printed in Phoenix, AZ
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
• Blank product sourced from Guatemala, Nicaragua, Mexico, Honduras, or the US